If you have been injured in San Jose in a car accident, contact our top-rated accident attorneys today.
Our San Jose car accident attorneys understand just how hectic and crazy it may be to be involved in a car accident, especially if it is not your fault. You want to make sure that you have the proper legal representation on your side so you can recover the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys are available 24/7 for a free no risk consultation to discuss your case, and to determine who the negligent parties are.
What type of compensation could I recover for my car accident in San Jose?
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy treatment
- Future medical bills
- Past work wages
- Future lost wages
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages
Does the city of San Jose have traffic cameras?
San Jose is located in Santa Clara County and has several dozens of traffic cameras in popular intersections. These traffic cameras could be used when gathering evidence and documentation about how the accident occurred in San Jose. To see if your accident was recorded or located near a traffic camera, contact our attorneys today.
When should I file my car accident claim in San Jose?
In San Jose, you have two years from the date of the accident, or two years from the date you discovered your injury to file a claim against the negligent party in court. This is stated in the statute of limitations laws. The statute of limitations laws specifies when a plaintiff can file a lawsuit. When the plaintiff fails to file the lawsuit within the stated statute of limitations time period, they will lose their right to file a lawsuit against the defendant. They will not be able to file a lawsuit again in the future for the same injuries and accident.
However, there are several exceptions to this statute of limitations. For example, if you are filing a lawsuit against a government entity, you must file the lawsuit within 6 months. That is why it is very important to contact a car accident attorney immediately after you have been involved in any type of accident. A car accident attorney must take a look at who the negligent parties may be and must act quickly depending on the circumstances. To determine what the statute of limitations are to your specific case, contact our attorneys today.
Why should you hire our San Jose car accident attorneys?
- Our attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have been involved in accidents in San Jose, including pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc.
- Our attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients.
- Our attorneys will fight aggressively and communicate against insurance companies and defendants to make sure that you are not taken advantage of.
- Our attorneys are not afraid of taking your case to court if we do not come to some type of settlement negotiation.
- Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis and will not seek any compensation unless you win compensation in your favor.
What are common causes of car accidents in San Jose?
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Poor weather conditions
- Defective vehicle parts
- Driving while tired
- Poor weather conditions
- Failure to yield the right-of-way.
- Failure to stop at a stop sign
What are common San Jose car accident injuries?
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bones
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Internal bleeding
How much is my San Jose car accident claim worth?
This is a very common question that our top-rated accident attorneys receive on a daily basis. In order to determine specifically how much your San Jose car accident claim is worth, we recommend that you contact our attorneys for a free consultation. During this consultation, we will review every single detail about your car accident claim, including how the accident occurred, who the negligent parties are, and where the accident occurred. This will give us a better idea as to how much your car accident claim may be worth. Another factor that our attorneys substantially consider when determining how much your claim is worth is the damages you have had to suffer. For example, if you suffered permanent injury, you most likely will be able to recover more compared to another person who only suffered temporary injuries.
What are the most dangerous roads in San Jose?
- Lawrence Expressway
- Highway 101
- Highway 87
What should I do after a car accident in San Jose?
- Move your vehicle out of the way if the car accident occurred on a busy intersection or road. You want to prevent another accident from happening.
- Call the police department immediately. When the San Jose police arrive on the scene, they will most likely make an accident report. This accident report will specify where the accident occurred, along with the information of the parties involved.
- Seek a medical evaluation immediately, and make sure that you attend all your medical treatments. Failure to attend these treatments will be used against you in a future lawsuit.
- Gather as much evidence as possible about the accident. For example, if there were any witnesses, make sure you have the information of the witnesses.
- Contact a San Jose attorney immediately so that you can file a claim.
Contact Our San Jose Attorneys Today
Our San Jose attorneys have decades of experience making sure that our clients get the recovery that they need to move on with their lives. Unfortunately, car accidents can cause very severe injuries and plaintiffs could suffer permanent injuries that will affect them for the rest of their lives. We want to make sure that the plaintiff gets the compensation and justice they deserve. We will fight for justice and hold negligent parties responsible for the accident. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, and to discuss your claim.
We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients and have received successful verdicts in our client’s favor. Having an experienced attorney is one of the most necessary steps you must take when seeking compensation against a negligent party.